Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Very Hungry Caterpillar

For this Animoto project, I chose to recreate Eric Carle's book The Very Hungry Caterpillar. My purpose in putting this book to music is to hypothetically incorporate it into a first grade Butterfly unit and sequencing lesson. After reading the story aloud, I would play the video and have the children 'read' along with the video. The children would then practice sequencing the foods in the order that they were consumed by the Caterpillar.


Created by: Anne Marie Betterini



3 comments:

  1. Great job with your animoto Anne. I am taking this same course off campus and saw your animoto. I thought it was a great idea. What a creative way to bring a book to life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to revisit a text and allow students to read along with a text in a unique way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your Animoto! That was a cool idea to make a book adaptation.

    ReplyDelete