Thursday, April 19, 2012

Weebly Website

Image Credit




I am very excited to begin learning about Weebly, a free website creation tool. While there are limitations with this site (such as what is available for uploading for free vs. a paid subscription) there are many cute and creative options for creating a website. In my case, I am running a Vacation Bible School summer camp at my church this summer. I am going to create a Weebly to provide families with information about program dates and times. In addition, I hope that parents will be able to download and pring the registration form.

The following YouTube video gives a tutorial of Weebly:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anne Marie,
    I wanted to share how I use Weebly in our classroom. I have a Weebly with many different pages and on each page are links for students to click. I hide or reveal pages as we need them. When students go to our Weebly site, they then have easy access to any pages with links that I want them to. On Fridays I open a page called Friday Fun that has tons of educational games and activities for students to play. I have pages that correlate with a unit of study such as Electricity Sites and Government Sites. Right now my Weebly only has two pages opened. Take a look and make sure to check back on Friday when I open my Friday Fun page. Here is the URL of our class Weebly: www.nortonmpes.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete